• Indian Homemakers ‘s pride is in their Kitchen , it’s a new Place to flaunt and
take more importance ., the “in” thing in the town.
• Ultrafresh offers –Array of assorted Designs and utility Modules that appeal to
the naked eye. We at Ultrafresh believe in promises are to be delivered unlike
in a civil kitchen (made on site), where the outcome varies from the one shown
• In a modular kitchen you are sure that the pre-determined budget will not go
sky-high, unlike a civil kitchen where your budget may keep on moving towards
the higher side , we are specialist in this domain an have expertise in carving
out spaces in the kitchen.
is key when designing a kitchen and placing the working triangle, i.e the sink
(wash unit), Hob for cooking and the storage units to have minimum movement.
Hence, Ultrafresh Kitchens are organized, functional and yet flexible.
• Ultrafresh offers –In India, people prefer fresh food to packaged foods, not only stores food grain and other edibles in bulk but also use wide variety of spices. In view of above factors, Indian kitchens needs to be modular – i.e well organized the home maker doing cooking needs to know where and what of the kitchens.
<• We need measurement and the tentative budget to design the kitchen , we are responsive and , only manufacture to treat kitchens as project management from conceptualization to final execution
• Ultrafresh offers –Delivery period – 4-5 weeks
• Maintenance in a modular kitchen is much less tedious and trouble free as compared to civil one.
We share a nominal fee per annum for maintenance of the kitchen
• Subject to the space available
• a one strip or straight Kitchen
• island layout can be put in. (The island acts as a buffet table, a countertop for keeping utensils and a chopping area, it can sometimes be an obstruction as it eats up space) . We also offer other innovative design – the movable island countertop. The islands come in the form of tables and have wheels at their base. )
• The numbers of people living in the home, eating habits and the time spent in the kitchen, all have a call on the kitchen layout.
• The increased functionality as important aspect of the kitchen layout and design.
• Prudent Planning is undertaken by Ultrafresh to educate the customers in designing their kitchen , call us for details to make your Kitchen look organized and functional , taking care of aesthetics .
• The counter top is where all the pre cooking, cooking and Post cooking takes place. Therefore, Ultrafresh recommends choosing a material for the worktop that can be easily cleaned and maintained. Options available are granites. laminates, stainless steel, solid wood and corian.
• Modular units are easy to install and after going through the layouts and dimensions, an area can be designed or re-designed to suit a persons needs. Be it the need for more space or the needs to revamp the look of an old kitchen.
• Design depends on the space available and the personal choice of a consumer. If a kitchen area is spacious, a combination of all black with a hint of steel or aluminum looks beautiful. If one wants a kitchen to look bright and bask in natural light, then light colors is the way to go. Many people go in for the stainless steel look as it is the most hygienic material, but at the same time it may also give off a very industrial sterile feel.
• The hobs are where the heating units are concealed beneath ceramic, metal or granite surfaces. Hobs come in different shapes and sizes, with two, three or more burners as an option.
• The chimney is no longer seen only as a lifestyle product, but has now become a utility. A chimney makes the kitchen area smoke-free unlike most traditional kitchens, where due to the lack of proper ventilation the kitchen becomes a claustrophobic place for cooking Chimneys come in various colors, shapes and features like in built-in pest repellent, air purifier and both exhaust and re-circulation modes.
• More and more people are installed stainless steel sinks as they are easy to clean and look neat. They don’t promote growth of mould, mildew or bacteria and sparkle with just one wipe. Steel sinks come readymade, whereas granite ones has to be made. A stainless steel sink is easily removed and fitted in case of problems or leakages.
• Marble, granite, ceramic tiles, mosaic tiles, vitrified tiles etc. We recommend using a harder stone as the kitchen is a room where bulky utensils and equipment are shifted, causing scratches and indents.
• Granite is a widely preferred material for the flooring as it is easy to clean and matches practically anything. Although marble absorbs water quickly which makes it prone to staining, it scores high in the looks department.